By: Mona El Motayme
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:13:23
Often mothers face many difficulties in the beginning of a new school year, whether to prepare the children for the new school year or to change many habits and behaviors that their children acquired during the summer vacation. So Freesia gives you 7 ways to begin the new school year and to have many achievements.
1) Setting family session: it includes all family members to talk about the needs of each individual within the family for the new school year
2) Choosing the school tools: family should provide an opportunity to the children to choose their school tools, this choosing will make them happy as it will remain in their minds every year and will make them passionate about the next school year.
3) Revising last year's subjects: explain to your children the importance of revising what they have studied during the past school year because of its impact on linking scientific materials to each other. Thus it will ease their studying process in the new year.
4) Getting the books in an earlier time: help your children to get their new academic books before the beginning of the new school year. Try to motivate them to get an idea of the new curricula as it will add a lot to them.
5) Adding the warmth atmosphere: the mother should offer an atmosphere of warmth and caring to her sons and to be involved in their school schedule, so that they can feel the responsibility that lies on their shoulders and move in the right direction to achieve their goals.
6) Organizing the time: Make sure always to help children to organize their time and set their goals for the new school year and try to encourage them always to achieve these goals.
7) Motivating the children: Take care always of giving them bonuses, because of its influential role to motivate children to study hard.